Effective Date: [January 28, 2021]
1. Personal Information Processed: what information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
a. Data Collected: We collect certain personal information which is made available to us when you register to a specific campaign. This data includes your year of birth and your email address. In addition, we will collect certain survey data including, without limitation, questions pertaining to your demographics, interests and preferences, which will all be anonymized, (“Survey Data”).
Purpose: We use your year of birth in order to assess eligibility to the campaign. We use your email address in order to provide you with the applicable campaign reward as well as to send you marketing information. The Survey Data is required for analytic purposes for the provision of the Services.
Legal Basis: The legal basis for collecting this information is performance of a contract and legitimate interest (for example for the provision of the Services), and if an individual agrees to receive marketing communications, the legal basis is consent.
b. Data Collected: We collect certain personal information which is made available through your use of the Extension ("Extension Data"). The Extension Data is then anonymized and de-identified. Extension Data includes:
- Your IP address
- URLs of websites accessed by user
Purpose: We use the Extension Data for the provision of our Service, or, where permitted under applicable law. In this context, we use the Extension Data to provide the Services, to improve our users’ experience, customize, enhance and improve the performance of our Services and Extension and for a research purposes. In addition, we use the anonymized Extension Data collected with information or statistics regarding user browsing behavior, which do not describe or identify any individual user, for the provision of the Services, including for the provision of our commercial services. The Extension Data, once anonymized, may be used for further statistical and analytical purposes, for example to analyze trends and track users' movement.
Legal Basis: The legal basis for collecting the data is performance of a contract and legitimate interest (for example for the provision of the services).
c. Data Collected: We collect any personal information voluntarily provided by you when you contact us, which may include your name, email and any information you choose to share with us.
Purpose: We will use this information in order to communicate with you and answer your questions.
Legal Basis: The legal basis for collecting this data is legitimate interest (to respond to a query sent by you).
2. Finally, please note that some of the above mentioned personal information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your personal information and further use it [for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes]. How we share your Personal Information
- Our cloud-service provider, which hosts any personal information from the Extension: Amazon Web Services Ireland Limited, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
- IT-service providers
- Other cloud-service providers
- We may also share personal information with our affiliated companies.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your personal information in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
3. Storage Duration
Once your personal information is anonymized/de-identified it is no longer stored.
4. International Data Transfer
The Extension Data is hosted in the cloud by an international service provider and the physical location of any personal data stored by the Platform is restricted to the Republic of Ireland.
The personal data will be accessed from personnel in Israel. Israel was recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection to personal data in terms of Chapter V of the GDPR. The adequacy decision can be found here: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32011D0061.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to request from KonnecTo access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning yourself or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
Further, you have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in your Member State.
In the rare cases where the processing should be based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a) of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to make certain requests regarding your personal information such as reviewing the personal information we have about you, requesting a copy of it or asking us to update or correct any personal information that is inaccurate. You may withdraw consent at any time and prevent further processing. If you wish to do any of these things please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, you may uninstall the Extension at any time by following the instructions of your applicable browser.
6. Use By Children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any personal data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide personal data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
8. Our California Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
9. Deletion of Content from California Residents.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
12. Who we are
Konnecto Top Tech, Ltd.
HaHashmonaim St 121, Tel Aviv, 6713328, Israel
We appointed GDPR-Rep.eu as representative according to Art 27 GDPR.
If you want to make use of your GDPR data privacy rights, please visit: here.
Click HERE to exercise your rights under GDPR.
iuro | Dr. Andreas Mätzler
Attorney at Law
c/o Konnecto Top Tech LTD
1010 Vienna, Austria
Please add the following subject to all correspondence: GDPR-REP ID: 11937890